Caren Osten Gerszberg writes essays and feature articles on just about any topic–but mostly travel and education. A contributor to The New York Times, Caren wrote a bi-weekly column, Mom U, for the nytimes.com education blog, “The Choice,” about her daughter’s college admissions process.
Caren’s work has appeared in The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, Travel & Leisure, Town & Country, Cosmopolitan, Time Out NY, Child, Parents, Cookie, International Herald Tribune and others. She recently started blogging for The Huffington Post and Psychology Today.
She is the co-founder and editor of the Drinking Diaries, blog about women and drinking. An anthology of essays, Drinking Diaries: Women Serve Their Stories Straight Up (Seal Press), in which 28 women write about their relationship with alcohol–the good, bad and in between–was published in September 2012. Click here to order. Also available on Audible.com
Read about all things travel and transition related on Caren’s new blog, Embark.
– Traveling to Find Your Roots, The New York Times
– My New York Times piece on yoga and meditation
– An interview about happiness on The Happiness Project
– Here’s my ABC News interview about sending kids off to college (with an appearance by my daughter, Nicole)
– And a link to my interview on ABC News Now about women and drinking